Brian and Joe, the founders of Airbnb, had a dream and couldn’t pay their rent. So they created a site where they could rent spots on three air mattresses in their small apartment to guests. Ultimately, they were able to use this money to launch a business that’s now worth $20 billion and is helping people like you get the money they need to create the lives they want. For some people, Airbnb is a hobby and for others, it’s a path to freedom. You can free yourself to pursue your dreams, travel more, and put yourself on a path to financial independence by being a smart Airbnb host. The Udemy course “Airbnb: Our Insider Tips and Tricks for Successful Hosting” teaches everything entrepreneurs, freelancers, families, and students need to be a successful Airbnb host.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is perfect for entrepreneurs, freelancers, and students who need extra money as they build themselves a great career.
- The course is also great for existing Airbnb hosts who are looking to learn from our setup, pricing, and communication strategies
Airbnb: Our Insider Tips and Tricks for Successful Hosting – Course Content
While Airbnb is an amazing opportunity for entrepreneurs, freelancers, and hosts everywhere, there are some big lessons that the course authors learned becoming some of the platform’s most engaged hosts. You’ll learn how to intelligently set up your space, create a profile that guests trust, a listing that they find attractive, and field inquiries from guests all over the world. Most importantly, you’ll learn how to successfully work with people in your space.
The Course comprises 24 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- Welcome to Our Home (and the Class)!
- Smart Setup of Your Airbnb Operation
- How to Attract Inquiries and Maximize Your Revenue
- Communication Hacks that will Make You a Successful Host
- Discount Codes + Information about VIP Support
- No prior knowledge of Airbnb is necessary!
Summary of Course Main Features
- Davis Jones, MBA: Co-Founder of Eazl, Winner of Udemy’s Innovation Award
- Eazl Publishing: Winner of Udemy Innovation Award, Udemy Best Seller 2017
- Ludell Jones: Co-Owner & CMO of Eazl, Winner of Udemy Innovation Award
- On-demand video: 1 hour
- Articles: 3
- Supplemental Resources: 8
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses