Airbnb is a massive network of owners and guests – it now has over 350,000 hosts, who are just ordinary people, renting their spaces in 192 countries. Last year alone, they booked 10 million rental nights in homes, apartments, rooms, and spaces. The average amount an Airbnb host earns annually from temporarily renting out their space is $7,350.
People all over the world are constantly on the go and traveling – whether for business or pleasure. There is always going to be a consistent market for clean, reliable and reasonably priced places to stay all over the world and being a host with Airbnb allows you to take advantage of this marketplace. You can decide exactly what sort of individuals you feel comfortable hosting – everyone from young college kids on their post-graduation Odyssey or a couple celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary, or taking their dream vacation or anyone in between.
So if you think sharing your home with the Airbnb community might be the perfect entrepreneurial opportunity, the Udemy course “AirBnb: AirBnb Hacks for Maximizing Profits for Your Pad” will teach you the ins and outs of operating your home as a B&B – everything from how to register with the site and become a host to how to prepare your home or space for your first visitors. By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation on which to build a career as an Airbnb entrepreneur.
AirBnb Hacks for Maximizing Profits for Your Pad – Course Content
The Course comprises 22 Lectures covering the following topics:
- Learn How to Write SUPER Descriptions That Produce Consistent Bookings
- Find out How to Get to the Top of Airbnb Search Results ( it is easier than you think)
- Build Your Listing Quickly with Our Airbnb BEST practices Free with Course!
- Get Tips, Tricks and Our Top Secrets HACKS for Earning Extra outside your listings
- Preparing your pad/apartment/house – (Making your rental SUPER guest friendly…)
- Making your AirBnb Listing presentable – (What to be sure and do to impress…)
- Cleaning and Housekeeping – (Cleaning costs and cleaning duties…)
- Going the extra mile – (Nice touches & treats that make a difference…)
- How to write up A Killer Airbnb Listing – (How to get your listing to stand out from the competition…)
- Airbnb Listing Tips – (Titles/Pictures/Write Ups all covered in detail…)
- Pricing Your Listing – (Rental prices and seasonal variations to maximize income…)
- Pricing Strategies – (Use to maximize your number of nights rented…)
- Your Pad Rules – (Creating your own guide for short-term renters…)
- Extra Charges – (Cleaning charges and security deposits…)
- Guest Problems – (Dealing with broken items, and damaged items…)
- Conflict Resolution – (Guests who want to leave & issuing refunds…)
- Accepting Bookings – (How to choose guests and review them…)
- Airbnb Host Guarantee $1,000,000 insurance for your pad – (Guarantee to protect your home from damage…)
- Smoking or Drinking – (How you set the rules when accepting guests…)
- A Pad to Rent
- 2 Hours to Review and Study this course
- A Stable Internet Connection
- Active Airbnb Account
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Brian Cliette
- Lectures: 22
- On-demand video: 1.5 hours
- Articles: 14
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.