Say goodbye to the Information Superhighway and hello to the Decentralized Economy. Blockchain is about to radically transform how humans and machines engage in economic activity, forever. While humans have been using formal institutions to reduce uncertainty in trade since the dawn of time, Blockchain is evolving this age-old model into something far more interesting: the distributed autonomous institution.
Even for the most informed technologists, Blockchain Technology is very difficult and often dense subject matter to fully internalize and understand. The Udemy course “The Basics of Blockchain: A Beginner’s Guide to Blockchain Technology” by Animal Labs, Tom Serres, Bettina Warburg, and John Fitch, provides you with a strong foundation in where blockchain is going, what it does, and how to prepare for it. This course is here to help students unpack the ideas and better understand what the most important opportunities are in and around this new technology.
The Basics of Blockchain: A Beginner’s Guide to Blockchain – Course Content
The course covers the Economics, Technology, and Business of Blockchain. It looks at the industry potential of Blockchain technology how it could potentially impact your business and industry. It enables you to set a strategy to prepare your business or your clients for the emerging Decentralized Economy and to identify which aspects of Blockchain Technology seem most important and relevant to you. The course also includes expert interviews with some of the top thinkers, creators, and innovators of blockchain technology. The course also includes various other articles, podcasts, and video series to help ground the student in the subject matter. And you’ll join a community of economists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and technologists that are shaping this technology as we speak.
The Course comprises 33 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- Blockchain Overview
- The Economics of Blockchain
- The Technology of Blockchain
- The Business of Blockchain
- Farewell and stay involved!
- A basic understanding of the internet.
- Have an open mind and be prepared to get very curious.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Tom Serres – Entrepreneur, Public Speaker, Host of Tech on Politics, Co-Founder of Animal Ventures, a venture studio and consultancy focused on building startups, educating executives, and designing comprehensive strategies to help large companies, governments, and SMEs take advantage some of the most advanced technology companies coming into the market. Animal Ventures focuses on tech companies operating in verticals such as Blockchain, Digital Media, Artificial and Augmented Intelligence and Internet of Things.
- Bettina Warburg – Co-Founder of Animal Ventures
- John Fitch – Product Designer & Software Entrepreneur
- Collin Cusce – Venture Engineer at Animal Ventures
- Tate Ryan-Mosley – Project Manager at Animal Ventures
- Lectures: 33
- On-demand video: 1.5 hours
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.