Vidnami (formerly Content Samurai) is a video creation tool that has helped business owners just like you create over 400,000 Videos and so the Vidnami team has a lot of data on what works and what doesn’t work in video marketing. And today, I’m thrilled to be able to tell you that they have added 48 Brand New Templates to the library that is made available to users, plus you get to try it for free for two weeks if you sign up now.
But first, let’s look at that unique insight into what does and doesn’t work with video marketing. The Vidnami team has shared with us the Two Big Lessons they’ve learned along the way…
LESSON #1: Video Is Hands Down The Best Way To Build A Massive Online Audience
Users who regularly share content videos made with Vidnami are rapidly building massive online audiences on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
If you’re not using video in your business yet, you’re missing out on 80% of your leads.
LESSON #2: Retargeting With Video Ads Is The Best Way To Convert Viewers Into Buyers
Once you’ve built your audience, the best way to convert your viewers into paying customers is to put an irresistible offer in front of them using retargeting video ads.
You see, sharing great content videos helps people get to know, like, and trust you.
Then when they see a fantastic offer from you, they are much more likely to purchase your product or service…
Given the power of video, what’s the best software to use to create marketing videos? I often get asked to compare Vidnami with Animoto and Lumen5
How Does Vidnami Stack Up Against Animoto And Lumen5?
Just to be clear, both Animoto and Lumen5 are great tools for creating certain types of videos…
Animoto has a lot of specific templates and is great for short promotional videos (especially if they have a template that suits exactly what you’re looking for).
However, if you want to create something a bit different, or you want to start from scratch, it’s quite a time-consuming process because you have to manually replace every piece of content in a template with your own images and clips.
Lumen5 does a good job of turning articles into videos, but they don’t support a voice track so this again means you can really only create short videos for social media.
Vidnami (formerly Content Samurai), on the other hand, is the only product on the market that allows you to create ALL the different types of videos you need in your business. These include:
- Social media videos for attracting attention and generating traffic;
- Content videos that allow you to educate and nurture your leads;
- Sales videos that help you actually convert visitors into customers! (Because Likes and Shares DON’T pay the bills!)
- Retargeting Ads for Facebook that convert your best prospects into buyers;
- Training videos to help explain your product or service;
- Online course videos that allow you to share your knowledge with the world.
So if you’re looking for the fastest way to create ALL of the videos you need to build a massive online audience and convert your viewers into buyers, Vidnami is the obvious choice.
And now let’s look at those 48 Brand New Templates.
48 Stunning New Templates
This is the BIGGEST UPDATE to Vidnami since it was first launched – and here’s what makes these new styles so incredibly effective…
- A vivid highlight box and modern fonts make your videos instantly stand out in social media feeds.
Engaging text animations capture attention, while not being too distracting – so your message gets delivered in the clearest and most powerful way possible.
- Professional color schemes mean your videos instantly look like they’ve been designed by a high-end Graphic Design agency (You can also tweak the colors to create Custom Templates that match your business branding)
- These stunning new templates are available in both landscape and square format, so they are perfect for creating viral content videos and social media video ads.
To find out how to use these brand new templates to build a massive online audience AND convert your viewers into paying customers, be sure to check out Vidnami here: