“21 Steps To Building A Web Business” is Alison’s free online course covering the skills and techniques needed to create a successful online business. Chris Farrell, voted Number 1 Internet Marketing Service Provider, describes the process of developing an online business in a non-technical and step-by-step manner. The course is ideal for those who’ve always wanted to create an online business but lack the skills or knowledge to do so.
21 Steps To Building A Web Business Course Content
This course will teach you how to build a website in 21 days. It will help you understand the functionality of a website, teach you to how to properly upload web-friendly files to the web, and how to use FileZilla to successfully upload your website online. Understand important concepts such as choosing the correct domain name and how to host your account. You will also learn new techniques on how to make money from your online web business.
The course is organized into the following sections:
- Week 1: Introduction to Web sites
- Week 2: Explaining Autoresponders and Email Marketing
- Week 3: How to Build a List Using Autoresponders
- Week 4: Increase Website Traffic Using Affiliate Marketing
- 21 Steps to Building a Web Business Assessment
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Chris Farrell
- Duration: 5-6 Hours
- Assessment: Yes
- Certification: Yes