The Alison free online course “Sales Techniques – Interacting with Customers” will give you vital knowledge and understanding of ‘the human interface’ when meeting, greeting and interacting with customers. It will enable you to improve your sales skills to help you succeed with new customers. The course also describes the different phases that make up any presentation, what you should do while you are presenting and how you can give a winning presentation. This course will be of great interest to salespeople, entrepreneurs, business owners and anyone looking to improve their sales skills and techniques.
Sales Techniques: Interacting with Customers Course Contents
The course introduces you to sales and selling as a career. You will learn about the fundamental questions customers will ask, the human interface, body language, and the different selling approaches to take when someone is resistant to change. You will also learn about active listening and how to be clear and precise with your speech and writing.
- Why selling is a business discussion;
- What makes up the Human Interface;
- The importance of body language when interacting with customers;
- The five general signs of people lying;
- How to improve your communication;
- How to approach a potential customer and question them in the right way;
- How to give a winning presentation;
- How people will and won’t accept change and new technologies.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Channel 9
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level