In the Alison free online course “Python Programming – Working with Functions and Handling Errors“. you will learn about functions, how to create your own functions and how to use them. You will also learn about errors that can occur in your code. You will learn about using the try/ except statement to handle potential errors. This course will be of great interest to those learners who wish to get started in programming and improve their ability to write programs using the Python programming language.
Python Programming – Working with Functions and Handling Errors Course Content
- Functions and where you use them;
- The process of creating a function;
- The use of parameters in creating functions;
- The use of a try/ except function;
- Ways of testing code for errors;
- How to get information about an error that occurred.
- Your will need to have completed the previous courses on programming with Python: ‘Programming Concepts with Python‘, ‘Python Programming – Working with Numbers, Dates and Time‘, ‘Python Programming Working with Complex Decisions and Events‘. and ‘Python Programming – Working with Lists and Files‘.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Channel 9
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level