The course “Graphic Design Bootcamp” is for anyone who is interested in becoming a graphic designer and shows you how to make some of the most popular projects in the industry, like custom logos, business cards, brochures, web graphics, and more. The course covers using Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator; the industry-standard applications for graphic design. It reviews relevant terms and design practices to help you create pixel-perfect projects for print and the web, with the goal to get you up and running as soon as possible so you can start your new and exciting career as a graphic designer.
You should take this course if you are at all interested in graphic design and in becoming a designer to see if this career path is a good fit for you. The course starts with basic principles and moves through to more advanced projects so you will be prepared to create anything your clients and/or employer needs.
What are the requirements?
- Have access to the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Be proficient with using a computer, although prior knowledge of any of the Adobe apps is not necessary.
- Some creative skills (drawing, photography, etc.) are helpful and will definitely give you a better chance at becoming successful as a designer, but not required.
Graphic Design Bootcamp Course Content
This course will help you to understand the nuances of working with both print and screen based projects in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. You will learn and understand the principles and elements of design, color theory, typography, and many of the necessary skills to become a great graphic designer for print and web.
The course comprises 62 lectures organized into the following eleven sections:
- Section 1: Introduction to the course
- Section 2: Getting comfortable with Photoshop: Making a Poster
- Section 3: Photoshop Continued: Creating a Composite Image
- Section 4: Getting comfortable with Illustrator: Typography Poster
- Section 5: Logo Design: Create a Custom Logo for Your Business or a Client
- Section 6: Create a Magazine Ad
- Section 7: Getting Familiar with InDesign: Create an eBook
- Section 8: Create a Custom Brochure
- Section 9: Create Custom Business Cards
- Section 10: Getting Online with Adobe Portfolio and Behance
- Section 11: Next Steps and Resources
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Derrick Mitchell
- Lectures: 62
- Video: 7.5 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion