This course by Master Wong is the beginning of learning Tai chi for health and also has a brief introduction to using Tai chi for self-defense. The easy to understand training videos will teach you everything you need in order to master the first stage of this Ancient Chinese Art for health and self-defense.
The Tai Chi – Yang style – Chi Kung course begins with learning to understand the basic concepts of Yin and Yang for meditation and moves on to the basic movements and the form. By the end of this course you will have learned the 1st form of Tai chi and if you wish be able to apply some of the moves you have learned into self-defence.
The Tai Chi – Yang style – Chi Kung Course Content
This course will give you: Improved posture, increased circulation, increased energy, stress relief, stronger joints, and better co-ordination. It comprises over 100 lectures organized into the following thirteen sections:
- Section 1: Welcome
- Section 2: Tai Chi Chi Kung Warm up & Cool down Exercise
- Section 3: Chi Kung Breathing Exercises
- Section 4: Basic Stepping Exercises
- Section 5: 8 Step Tai Chi
- Section 6: Tai Chi 8 Step Mirrored
- Section 7: Basic Yang 24 Exercises
- Section 8: Yang 24 Full Form
- Section 9: Tai Chi Yang 24 Step Mirrored
- Section 10: Tai Chi Yang Application
- Section 11: How to become Master Wong Instructor
- Section 12: Tai Chi Grading
- Section 13: Conclusion
What are the requirements?
Just an open mind and willingness to learn.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: SiFu Wong, Kung Fu Master
- Lectures: 101
- Video: 6 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion