Are you a software engineer? And do you want to get a job at great software engineering companies like Google, Facebook, SnapChat, or AirBnb? Getting a job offer from those companies is very challenging but not something you cannot get. You have already spent hundreds of thousands of dollars for your study and degrees, and I believe you are almost ready to get job offers. However, there are several missing pieces that you need to learn throughout this course.
Learn how to make yourself ready for software engineer interviews from a former Google interviewer with the Udemy course “Software Engineer Interview Unleashed“. In this course, you will learn the overall interview processes for an internship position, full-time SWE, Ph.D. candidates, and experienced SWEs.
Software Engineer Interview Unleashed – Course Content
The course includes the following topics:
- Overall interview process;
- Who they want to hire;
- How they interview candidates;
- Good/poor signals;
- Interview questions;
- How to prepare phone/onsite interviews;
- Phone/onsite interview examples.
The course comprises 41 lectures organized into the following seven sections
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Interview Process
- Section 3: Interview Deep Dive
- Section 4: Interview Preparation
- Section 5: Technical Questions
- Section 6: Interview Examples
- Section 7: Closing Remark
What are the requirements?
- Some coding skills.
- Great if you understand hash maps and binary search trees, but not required.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor : Jeff Bae, Engineering Lead, Ph.D., Formerly @ Google
- Lectures: 41
- Video: 6.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion