C# is a beautiful cross-platform language that can be used to build a variety of applications. With C#, you can build mobile apps (for Windows, Android and iOS), games, websites and desktop applications. Once you master the fundamentals of C# and programming with .NET framework, you’ll have lots of options in front of you. You can choose to build mobile apps if you prefer, or you can change job and work as a web developer. As long as you know the fundamentals well, switching to different technology stacks is pretty easy.
In this Udemy course “C# Basics for Beginners: Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding“, Mosh, author of 5 best-selling C# courses on Udemy, teaches you fundamentals of C# programming in a clear, concise and step-by-step way. Note only that, but he’ll also teach you best practices and shortcuts to help you become a better developer.
C# Basics for Beginners: Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding – Course Content
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework, primitive types and expressions, non-primitive types (classes, structs, arrays and enums), the difference between value types and reference types, the flow of programs using conditional statements, arrays and lists, files and directories, text, date and time, and to debug C# applications effectively. The course comprises 87 lectures organized into the following eleven sections:
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Introduction to C# and .NET Framework
- Section 3: Primitive Types and Expressions
- Section 4: Non-Primitive Types
- Section 5: Control Flow
- Section 6: Arrays and Lists
- Section 7: Working with Dates
- Section 8: Working with Text
- Section 9: Working with Files
- Section 10: Debugging Applications
- Section 11: What’s Next?
- What are the requirements?
- Visual Studio Community Edition (FREE)
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Mosh Hamedani
- Lectures: 87
- Length: 5.5 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion