Being able to analyze and compare your own company and its competitors is essential in order to be successful. Alison’s free online course “Marketing Management – Business Environment and Strategy” introduces you to the important features of competitor analysis. You will learn about the different objectives of marketing, how they fit into a company’s overall objectives, the strategy behind marketing, and about core business processes and competencies.
This course will be of great interest to business professionals, marketers and those who want to learn about how marketing can be approached in the wider business environment.
Marketing Management – Business Environment and Strategy Course Content
- Important features of competitor analysis;
- Objectives of marketing;
- Ways to analyze a company’s marketing strategy;
- Different strategies for marketing;
- The different factors of the PESTEL framework;
- SWOT Analysis;
- What is involved in competitive analysis.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: NPTEL
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level