This course covers:
- Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that’s so important.
The course comprises 72 lectures organized into the following sixteen sections:
- Section 3: Data Types
- Section 4: Objects
- Section 5: Comparison & Logical Operators
- Section 6: Conditional Statements
- Section 7: Loops
- Section 8: Understanding the DOM – Document Object Model
- Section 9: Type Conversion & Regular Expressions
- Section 10: Errors and Debugging
- Section 11: Best Practices
- Section 12: Quiz – Let’s test some of our knowledge!
- Section 13: Real World Example – Slide Show
- Section 14: Real World Example – Modal
- Section 15: Real World Example – Game Play
- Section 16: Bonus – What is ES6?
What are the requirements?
- No coding experience is needed to take this course.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but it’s not a must!
- Also, wherever there is anything related to HTML/CSS, it will be covered in those sections.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Abhay Talreja
- Lectures: 72
- Exercises: 79 coding exercises
- Length: 11 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Coding Exercises
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion