In the Udemy course “The Confidence Blueprint“, you’ll learn to feel good about yourself and unlock your authentic confidence with proven strategies and techniques. This course is designed to lead you, step by step, to develop healthy self-esteem because lasting confidence comes from feeling good about yourself. In every step of the way, the focus is on easy, practical exercises you can do to become your own best friend and step forward with confidence. You’ll learn how to say ‘no’ gracefully. In fact, you’ll get a FREE ebook on ways to say ‘no’ without causing conflict or offense. Most importantly, you’ll learn how to silence your harsh inner critic and, instead, treat yourself with love and kindness.
The Confidence Blueprint Course Content
In this course, you’ll learn how to be assertive without creating conflict, how to communicate what you want without feeling guilty, and how to say ‘no’ skillfully at work or with friends and family. Most importantly, you’ll learn a little-known technique to assert yourself calmly if someone is trying to bully or manipulate you, and the secret of avoiding conflict. You’ll find out how healthy self-esteem and confidence depend on each other, how to deal with perfectionism if you feel you are never good enough, and how to silence your inner critic.
The course comprises 40 lectures organized into the following nine sections:
- Section 1: Welcome!
- Section 2: How to be Assertive Without Jeopardizing Relationships
- Section 3: Self-Esteem, The Root Of Authentic Confidence
- Section 4: How to Become Your Own Best Friend
- Section 5: The Secret of Your Personal Rulebook
- Section 6: How to Silence the Inner Critic
- Section 7: Tools and Techniques That Increase Confidence and Good Self-Esteem
- Section 8: Completion
- Section 9: Bonus Material: Practical Confidence Hacks To Deal With Awkward Social Situation
At the end of every section, you’ll find a downloadable wrap-up lecture so that you can easily remember the key teachings and exercises. The lectures are designed to give you the maximum results in the minimum time without being overwhelmed. If you want to go into more depth, there are downloadable pdfs and a free 63-page ebook that provides real world examples. This way you choose how much time you want to commit and how deeply you want to go.
What are the requirements?
- No prior knowledge or experience is needed.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Mary Jaksch, Zen Master and Psychotherapist
- Lectures: 40
- Length: 1.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion