In the Alison free online “C Programming – Fundamentals of Numbers, Variables and Arrays” course you will learn more about the basics of numeric overflow and how numbers are encoded as characters in ASCII. You will learn more about variables and the connection between function return values and variables. You will also review the use of arrays and pointers, how to create a pointer in C, and assign a value to a pointer.
This free online C programming course will be of great interest to IT professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and understanding of the C programming language and its functionality, and to those learners who want to follow on from the Introduction to Programming in C course.
C Programming – Fundamentals of Numbers, Variables, and Arrays – Course Content
- The basics of numeric overflow;
- How numbers are encoded as characters in ASCII;
- The connection between function return values and variables;
- Variables when programming in C;
- The use of arrays and pointers.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Publisher: Advance Learning
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes