Learn faster and more effectively by harnessing the skills of the world’s fastest readers and memory record-holders.
After over 50,000 satisfied students in our original course, Become a SuperLearner has been updated, upgraded, and improved from the ground up for 2016.
This course will teach you how to hack your learning, reading, and memory skills, empowering you to learn anything and everything faster and more effectively.
- The course will require 2-3 hours of memory and speed-reading practice and training per week, and last roughly 7-9 weeks.
- Students should be able to read proficiently in their native language and in English.
- Willingness to push yourself, break old habits, and a burning desire to succeed
- Students with visual or learning disabilities: please contact the instructors before purchasing the course, so that we can ensure your utmost success.
Become a SuperLearner 2.0 – Course Content
The core of this SuperLearning course involves 3 “Super Skills”:
- Speed-reading with high (80%+) comprehension and understanding
- Memory techniques for storing and recalling vast amounts of information quickly and accurately
- Developing the cognitive infrastructure to support this flood of new information long-term
The course includes 60 lectures organized into ten sections as follows:
- Section 1: Introduction & setting yourself up for success
- Section 2: Understanding your memory (so that you can improve it!)
- Section 3: The incredible power of visual memory
- Section 4: Mental markers: visual memory meets learning
- Section 5: Pre-reading and preparation
- Section 6: Read with your eyes, not with your inner voice
- Section 7: Let’s speed things up!
- Section 8: Systems for creating & maintaining long term memories
- Section 9: Good learning habits
- Section 10: Applying your new skills to anything and everything
- BONUS: Upgrade to the SuperLearner MasterClass & Continue Your Journey!
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructors: Jonathan Levi, Dr. Lev Goldentouch and Prof. Anna Goldentouch
- Lectures: 60
- Video:5 Hours
- Skill level: All levels