Are you struggling to increase your Amazon search rankings for your private label products? Would you like to learn how Amazon A9 algorithm works so you can overtake your competitors? Discover the most important Amazon search engine ranking factors and increase your product position on search results with the Udemy course “Amazon SEO Optimization 2.0 For FBA Private Label Products” (revised and Updated, June 18th, 2016).
What are the requirements?
- No prior technology knowledge needed, except for basic internet browsing.
- In order to apply content from this course, you will need to have at least one active product on Amazon Marketplace using Amazon FBA
Amazon SEO Optimization 2.0 For FBA Private Label Products – Course Content
The course explains how the Amazon product ranking system works, which factors will help you increase your product rankings on Amazon search results and how to optimize product listing for higher Amazon ranking positions.
The course comprises 38 lectures organized into the following six sections:
- Section 1: Introduction and Amazon SEO fundamentals
- Section 2: Keywords
- Section 3: Amazon SEO ranking factors
- Section 4: Social proof of your product listing
- Section 5: Additional Information
- Section 6: BONUS
Summary Main Course Features
- Instructor: Damir Serbecic
- Lectures: 38
- Video: 2.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
And here are a couple of excellent tools to help with researching products for your Amazon and e-commerce stores: AMZ Tracker and ASINspector